• Start day is usually Saturday. The normal arrival time is 4pm on the start day unless otherwise advised or by prior arrangment.
• Please vacate properties by 10.00am on your leaving day.
• A deposit of 25% of the hire fee is payable on reservation. In the event of a cancellation, this deposit is only refundable if advised in writing
no later than 8 weeks prior to the holiday start date. Reservation dates can be altered, provided notice is received in writing no later than 8
weeks prior to the holiday start date.
• Full payment is due no later than 6 weeks prior to the start date. If your reservation date falls within 6 weeks prior to the start date, full payment
will be required on booking. Failure to meet this deadline may result in the loss of all or part of the deposit paid, and the reservation cancelled.
• Properties are presented for hire to a standard of cleanliness and equipment is maintained in a safe and working order. For hirers saying more
than 7 nights, a variety of cleaning equipment will be provided.
• The use of the property’s equipment and facilities, including the rowing boat, will be entirely at the hirers own risk.
• Brundall Breaks accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to the hirer or their belongings.
• You are advised that bouyancy aids should be worn at all times when using the rowing boat and weight limits noted on the transom of the boat
adhered to at all times. For avoidance of doubt, the rowing boat supplied is for a maximum of 3 persons only.
• Bouyancy aids supplied should be chosen with one’s body weight in mind. If in any doubt, consult the label for guidance.
• The hirer acknowledges that the properties have unfenced frontage onto the River Yare and that the quay heading may be slippery in certain
conditions. Use of the quay is at the hirers own risk.
• Brundall Breaks cannot be held liable for the unexpected breakdown of appliances. Should this situation arise, every effort will be made to rectify
the problem as soon as possible.
• Any damage or breakage to the property or its contents should be noted and reported and, if timescale allows, replacement / repair can be
arranged. Failure to do this will result in the loss of all / part of the security deposit.
• Bed linen will be changed between lettings. Hirers staying more than 7 nights will be provided with fresh bed linen for each week of their stay,
if requested at time of booking.
• No more than the number of persons declared on the booking form may stay at the property.
• As from start date of hire, the hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take care of it. All equipment, INDOOR AND OUTDOOR,
must be left clean and tidy, and in the same condition as which it was found.
• Reference to the term ‘hirer’ in this document, whether in the singular or plural, applies to every person staying at the lodge during the hire term.
• Pets are not permited at any time in Herne Lodge however are welcome in Riversedge & Riverview.